We are looking for a qualified customer engagement specialist to be a part of our marketing team, you will act as the first point of contact for the leads received from our marketing campaigns, ensuring they are qualified and assigned to the respective sales / pre-sales teams.
Prospective candidates must have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills, paired with the ability to manage multiple campaigns. Candidates should also possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to brainstorm new marketing campaigns and ideas.
- Be the first point of contact for the leads received from our marketing campaigns to qualify and nurture them.
- Answering the customersÃ¢ÂÂ questions and connecting them to the appropriate team for more detailed information whenever required.
- BachelorÃ¢ÂÂs degree.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sincere, hardworking, and a good team player.
- Must be self-motivated, energetic, and well-spoken.
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns.
- Minimum experience of 2-3 years in the field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer relationship management (CRM) software.
- Prior Customer Engagement experience is preferred.
- A friendly, open-minded, and helpful team as well as an environment where you have a direct influence on your work and beyond.
- A career model supporting your personal growth into an expert or leadership role.